Here we are the last Friday of January. I know I say it all the time but I cannot believe how fast the time has gone by. Here is what is going on around here.
1) I signed Clark up for an after school basketball program. By his reaction you would think I told him that he would never be able to play on his IPad again.
2) I have been thinking lately that my anti-social tenancies are really starting to rub off on him.
3) I think we both need to put ourselves out there more. I may need to add that to my 2016 goals.
4) My knitting mojo is sticking around but now my reading is slipping.
5) This darn working for a living thing sure is interfering with my free time.
Here are some pictures for the week.
I love starting a new book
I am finished with the first section of my color affection and am ready to move onto the first stripe section
After almost 18 months I finished my first knitting design
Waiting for the family concert at the library to start
Preemie hat #2 of 2016 done