This is the last Friday in February which hardly seems possible. Here is what is happening at Chez Crazy Knitting Fool.
1) Last Saturday I had the day to myself while the boys were out visiting with some family. I watched TV, took a nap, knit and ate junk food. It was nice and I really needed it.
2) As part of pushing myself to be uncomfortable in order to grow I am putting it out there for the entire world to see that as of Tuesday I weigh 259.3lbs. This is down from my all time high of 262.8lbs 2 weeks ago. I am hoping that this will be a kick in the pants to get moving.
3) I was listening to last week's Pop Culture Happy Hour and the host, Linda Homes, was discussing in her What Makes Me Happy segment about how she has started crafting while watching TV and movies and how nice and helpful the online craft community is. Of course we know that but it was nice to hear.
4) Yesterday was a snow day/work from home day for mama. While I usually am thankful that I can work from home when necessary I really wanted a day off yesterday.
5) Tonight we went to Applebee's for dinner. Every time we go there Clark orders a hamburger and they bring him a cheeseburger. Then tonight we had to wait another 15 minutes for them to bring him the correct food. I don't think we will be going back there anytime soon.
Here are the pictures from the week.
Progress on my Rye socks for charity
Finished the first stripe section on my birth stone color affection
Preemie hat #4 completed
Christmas ornament #1 completed
Clark and his buddy Levi
After a fun and busy weekend he fell asleep during storytime
For the 101st day of school they watched 101 Dalmatians and made dog ears