Monday, April 25, 2016

Monday Musings

Here we are at the last Monday in April. I know that I say it all the time but I cannot believe how fast time is going by. Here is what is on my mind this week.

1) We went to the Tiger game on Saturday. We had fun even though they lost 10-1.

2) There is a bird in our parking lot who is trying to build a nest on my car. The hubby is determined to beat him and I find it hilarious.

3) Like most people I am shocked and saddened by the death of Prince this week. 2016 has not been a good year for so many celebrities.

Here are the pictures for this week.












Working on the second version of my Bumpy Road shawl and testing my pattern writing skills












Two more ornaments for our Christmas tree












Little man and I at the game












Miggy at the bat












Taking a walk on a nice Sunday afternoon


No comments: