So I have noticed that I have not entered one of these posts since May 16th. I will not be recapping the past month but here are some things I have been thinking about and dealing with.
1) The weird pinky pain I talked about last time has gone away. I was dealing with a weird pain in the back of my head for a few weeks but that has also thankfully gone away.
2) The last day of school is Friday and I am not sure who is more excited - Clark or me.
3) My DH has started a new job and we are all trying to adjust. His hours have changed so he leaves earlier and gets home later than before.
4) Clark starts soccer on Wednesday and I am nervous. It is not really a team just 6 weeks of "soccer academy" where they learn the rules. I hope he does well.
5) I have been very crabby and irritable lately. I am even getting on my own nerves.
Here are a few pictures for you.
I am enjoying the snuggles while I can
A hamper is way more fun than expensive toys
A red bird of happiness