Monday, September 19, 2016

Vacation Shenanigans

We had two weeks between the end of Clark's summer day camp and the start of school. With the hubby's new job we could not take a vacation so I tried to come up with a couple of fun things for us to do during the 5 days I was off with him.

First up we went to Huckleberry Railroad. We had such a nice day. It was not to hot and was sunny until we went to get on the boat when we got caught in a 30 minute downpour. We had lunch, ate ice cream,toured the old time village and saw a very loud and vocal goat.













































Another day we drove up to Lansing to see mama's alma mater. We had lunch with my sister who works in the area, saw my old dorm (man has that changed), took pictures with Sparty, went to the chapel where mommy and daddy got married and had ice cream at the dairy store.





























It as so great to get to have these adventures with my little man. I will need to come up with a few ideas for when Christmas vacation rolls around.

No comments: