Another week has gone by. I cannot believe that today is Halloween and tomorrow will be November. Time can start slowing down at any time now. Here is what is currently on my mind.
1) The fall blahs have started early this year. Usually the don't kick in until we fall back but they have been going on now for a couple of weeks. I think part of it is dealing with the loss of my hubby's cousin.
2) Sometimes my son does things that make be proud and realize that maybe we are doing something right with this parenting thing. I volunteered at the Halloween party on Friday and the kids had about 15 minutes of free choice play between finishing their craft and the start of the parade. While Clark was playing with one of his friends the other boy fell and hit his head pretty hard on the coat cubbies. Clark went over to him and comforted him and helped him go to the teacher to let her know what happened. It did my mama heart proud.
3) His last soccer game was Saturday. He received a trophy and he loves the thing so much. He has been taking it everywhere and wanted to take it to school today.
4) Since time is flying by I ordered the yarn last night to make Clark's Christmas sweater and socks. Hopefully it will get here soon so I can get a move on.
5) On Saturday I finished a pair of socks that I started in April 2014. It felt really good to get those off the needles.
Here are some pictures for you.