Wednesday, October 12, 2016

WIP on Wednesday: Cable Twist Hat

While listening to the most recent episode of the Dramatic Knits podcast Steve and Callie were discussing their most recent KAL. They are collecting hat for Operation Chemo Comfort.  Now I love knitting hats and I also love knitting for charity. Plus my mom passed away from cancer so this is right up my alley.

I searched my Ravelry library for pretty simple patterns that I could knit up quickly. One that caught my eye was the Cable Twist Hat by Breann Elyse Miller. So last week I grabbed some Wool-Ease I had in my stash and cast on


I am really enjoying this pattern. The cable pattern was easy to memorize and now it is the easy stockinette section. I really hope that I can finish this one along with another hat before the KAL ends. Until next time ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome hat! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! It's always great to meet a fellow knitter!