1) Work is crazy busy. Actually it is probably a normal level of busy for this tie of year but being down 2 people means it is even crazier than usual.
2) I think my iron levels are low again. I am cold all the time, crazy tired and have foggy brain. I will be going to the doctor on Monday for my 3 month check in so I will find out then for sure.
3) It has been freezing around here. This has not helped with the issue above.
4) My knitting mojo feels like it is coming back. I want to knit all the things and have plans for a few projects. I am participating in Winter Camp through Ravelry again this year so I am hoping to earn a lot of points toward the prize draw.
5) I am still feeling very positive about this year. I am hoping the feeling sticks around for a long time.
Here are some pictures for you.
ne-Pot Creamy White Bean and Ham Tortelini soup)