Monday, January 16, 2017

Monday Musings

1) I think I am getting sick. My head hurts, my throat hurts, my neck aches and I am coughing. It is now 8:30pm and I will be heading to bed very soon.

2) My son is so much like me. He never wants to do things but once he gets there he has a good time. Friday I signed him up for the Science Olympiad at school. He complained about going but he had a blast. Then on Saturday we went to a comedy magic show at the library and he said he was going to hate it. Again he had fun and was laughing.

3) Football season is almost over and I am so sad. I am not sure what I am going to do once there are no more games.

My brain just cannot come up with anything else right now so here are a few pictures for you. Have a great week.





Some Minecraft before bed







Bagels With a Buddy at school






Flying a paper airplane at the Science Olympiad






My current reading selection




A simple cabled hat for charity





My loves playing math games on the IPad

No comments: