Monday, January 23, 2017

Monday Musings

Here we are at the start of another week. Here is what I am thinking about this week.

1) I actually called in sick to work on Tuesday. I never call in sick for myself. I had horrible sinus pain and pressure and even watching TV hurt my head so I knew I could not stare at a computer screen all day.

2) That same day little man did not have school because of icy roads. I was pretty peeved off at first that I couldn't even have a sick day home alone but he was really good. He tucked my blanket around me, kept kissing my cheek and taking my temperature.

3) I have managed to meet my goal of working out 3 days a week for the first 3 weeks of the year. I have decided if I meet my goal for the 1st quarter I can buy myself some pretty yarn. This will be some indie dyed special yarn which I never buy for myself.

4) I will not discuss politics here but I am praying and hoping that the next 4 years do not send our country down the toilet.

Here are some pictures for the week.


A simple cabled hat for charity


Preemie hat #1 for 2017


It has been very foggy around here the last few days


Preemie hat #2



No comments: