Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Books Read: December 2016 and January 2017

Since I only read 1 book in December I did not do a books read post last month and decided to just add it to this months post. So in the past two months I have finished:

1) Eyes Wide Open by Andrew Gross - I really enjoyed this book. Though there were times I waned to shake the main character and tell him he was nuts. He also come off a bit full of himself but that is the point. If you enjoy a good mystery this is a great book.

2) Shadow Spell: Book Two of the Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy by Nora Roberts - I have found a bit of a pattern in Roberts' trilogies. The second book always seems to drag for me. This one was no exception. It sets the scene for the battle to come in the final book but it fell a bit flat.

3) Adnan's Story: The Search For Truth and Justice After Serial by Rabia Chaudry - if you have listened to Serial and/or Undisclosed there is not much new here but it was an interesting read. There was quite a bit of information about Islam that I did not know so that was good to learn and explained some of the issues in the case.

4) Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts 1 & 2 by John Tiffany, Jack Thorne and J.K. Rowling - I was so glad to be back in the world of Harry Potter. Since this is a play it was a very quick read for me. A must read of all Potter fans.

No comments: