Here we are at the start of another week. Again, I always say it but time needs to slow the heck down. I cannot believe that we are already half way through February. Here is what is on my mind today.
1) On Friday when little man and I went to leave my car would not start. We knew the battery in my car was going but being the master procrastinators that we are we just never got a new one. That has now been remedied. So Clark had an unexpected 3 day weekend and I worked from home.
2) Yesterday was the 15th anniversary of my mother passing away. I cannot believe how fast and how slow this time has gone at the same time. I have been thinking a lot about her lately since I had 2 family members tell me recently that she would be disappointed in me. I hope she would be proud that I am standing up for what I believe in even though there family members don't agree with me.
3) In reference to #2 I hate that I allow people to make me question myself. I always say that I don't care what others think but unfortunately I do.
4) I am dreaming of casting on many many projects. However, my actual knitting time is rapidly shrinking. I just need to stay off of social media - especially Instagram - and knit already.
5) Part of why my knitting time is decreasing is that little man is becoming a board game fan. Over the weekend we played 6 games of Life and 24 games of Yahtzee.
Here are some pictures for the week.
When wrist meets a hot George Foreman grill
A finished Golden Snitch dishcloth
I am almost finished with my Birthday Morning Shawl
Finished preemie hat #3
Getting back to the exercise routine
This gloomy morning reminded me of a horror movie
Not only did little man write love letters for daddy and I but he also wrote one for himself
I love this house
Playing one of our many games of Life
I love seeing the moon in the morning