Monday, March 06, 2017

Monday Musings

Welcome to the first Monday of March. Here is what is happening around these parts.

1) I am not sure what is going on but I woke up Friday morning with a pain in my left neck/should area. At first it just felt like I slept on it funny but it has gotten worse each day. My wonderful hubby rubbed my back tonight and said there was quite a large knot. It hurt like hell while he was rubbing it but I feels better now.

2) Our typical March bi-polar temperatures are upon us. The high tomorrow is supposed to be 57 degrees and then on Friday it will be 28 degrees.

3) My hubby and little man will be heading out of town this weekend. I always love my alone weekends but feel guilty at the same time. I also make really grand plans for getting a lot of things done while they are gone but of course that never pans out.

4) I am currently reading a book that is both interesting me and sort of repulsing me at the same time. I love that about a book.

Here are some pictures for the week.



















One pair of cabled slippers complete



















My current reading selections



















Little man has been making me go back to school


No comments: