Monday, March 20, 2017

Monday Musings

Another week is upon us. Here is what is on my mind this week.

1) Last week the stomach bug went through our house. Both my hubby and Clark came down with it but thankfully I dodged the bullet.
2) Unfortunately I have been dealing with back/neck/arm pain. It has been happening for about 2 weeks now and I was hoping it would go away on its own but it seems to be getting worse.
3) Because of the pain my knitting has taken a serious hit. I can only knit a row or 2 before it starts to ache.
4) Dancing With the Stars started tonight and I am excited. However, even though I loved her as Britney on Glee I do not think it is quite fair to have Heather Morris, who was a back up dancer for Beyonce, on the show against people with no experience. The same could be said for the girl from the group 5th Harmony.

Here are the pictures for the week.



















My Mock Gull Cable dishcloth version 2.0



















 Little man does not get his math skills from me



















I hated waking him up when he was sleeping so hard



















Starting off a 3 day weekend with some Spider-man races



















I love that Garth has eclectic musical taste like me



















Modeling the shamrock lei he made at family fun night at school



No comments: