Monday, March 27, 2017

Monday Musings

How is it possible that today is the last Monday in March? Here is what I am thinking about this week.

1) My back and arms are still bothering me. I am really unable to knit. This is causing me to be very cranky.
2) It was 75 degrees on Friday. I LOVED it and cannot wait for more.
3) We have had a few parenting wins this week. I will try to keep these in mind the next time I feel like a failure as a mother.
4) The men's NCAA final four is set. There are two teams there for the first time in Gonzaga and South Carolina along with Oregon who hasn't been there since 1939. I think that is pretty cool. Although I wish my team was there as well.

Here are the pictures for the week.



















A little Sonic racing before bed



















Oh McDonald's breakfast I love you even though my wallet and butt do not



















Parenting win #1 for the week



















Trying to stay up until 10pm on a Friday night but he didn't quite make it






















Parenting win #2



















Laying in bed, watching basketball and feeling sorry for myself


No comments: