Monday, April 17, 2017

Monday Musings

Oh Monday we really need to quit meeting like this. Here are a few things on my mind this week.

1) I am still in a bit of a funk. I am trying to work it out and I think I am starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel.

2) I have done something I never thought I would do - I volunteered for the PTA. We received an email last week that they need more volunteers or the group may not be able to go on next year. They do so much good for the kids I felt the need to help. My inner introvert is scared though but this is me going through on my word for the year - Brave.

3) I wonder why I still let people surprise me. I guess I just expect people to be adults and act as such which seems to be to much to ask.

4) I am so so so far behind on blogs, the DVR and podcasts. I am tempted to just start over again fresh but I am so stubborn I just keep on trying.

Here are a couple of pictures for the week.



















One very foggy morning



















Dying Easter eggs together



















Hunting for Easter eggs



No comments: