Monday, April 24, 2017

Monday Musings

Another week has come and gone. Here is what is on my mind this week.

1) I cannot believe that this is the last Monday of April. I know I sound like a broken record but time is going by way to fast.
2) How sad is it that kids these days have no idea what like a broken record means.
3) Little man started soccer on Saturday. Like always he did not want to go but has a lot of fun once he got started playing.
4) My youngest niece, who is also my goddaughter, is graduating from high school in June. She will follow in her aunt's and sister's footsteps and will attend Michigan State in the fall. I have ordered yarn from Knit Picks to make her a blanket like I did for her older sister. At my current knitting production rate it should be finished by the time she graduates - from college that is.

Here are the pictures for the week:


















Playing with the umbrella on a rainy day














Our not so little fishies


















Friday was Bagels With a Buddy at school


















Little man has once again become obsessed with playing Candyland


















First day of spring soccer


















Working on my Hermione's Everyday Sock at the game


















Enjoying some ice cream after the game


















Homemade chicken fried rice for dinner - yummy



 

No comments: