Monday, May 22, 2017

Monday Musings

Another week is upon us. Here is what is going on around here.

1) My anxiety has been kicking my booty this week. We have some major expenses coming up next month and I am really worried.

2) The guys went out of town this past weekend. Being alone with my thoughts did not help with issue #1.

3) A coworker was diagnosed with uterine cancer last week. Another coworker had a mild heart attack about a month ago. I am hoping that this time bad things only come in twos.

4) Only 4 more weeks of school for little man. I cannot believe how fast this yer has gone nor how much progress he has made. It has truly been a great year for him.

Here are the pictures for the week.

 Construction season - Michigan's 5th season
 This week's interesting license plate
 My Hermione's Everyday Sock is coming along
 When the guys are gone I have crackers and brie for dinner
 Since I eat crackers and brie for dinner I also ride the exercise bike
 Little man loves getting the mail

No comments: