Monday, May 08, 2017

Monday Musings

Another week is upon us. I still cannot believe that it is May already. Here is what is on my mind this week.

1) Soccer was cancelled on Saturday due to 3 days of rain leaving the field under water. I was not heartbroken to not have to fight with little man to get out the door.

2) It is May 8th and I am still wearing my winter coat in the morning. This needs to end.

3) I finally recorded a new episode of my podcast this weekend. I have great ideas and plans for the show but I should probably hold off until I can be sure that I can record on a consistent schedule again.

4) I thought I ate pretty well last week but I still gained weight. I am trying not to be to discouraged and keep on keeping on.

Here are the pictures for the week.

 Putting air in my tire on the way to work














 


 I think I may have a peanut butter problem. Each one is at a different level of emptiness.
 Playing Trouble
 My haul from the library
 Not feeling well = laying on the couch watching cartoons

No comments: