Monday, June 05, 2017

Monday Musings

Welcome to the first Monday of June. Here is what I am thinking about this week.

1) I am worried about little man. He has been complaining about headaches and stomach aches lately. He actually stayed home from school today.

2) The next 6 weeks are going to be crazy with family obligations and work. I hope that I can survive.

3) Our temps have gone from 60 to 80 back to 60 and next week we are scheduled to hit 90.I hate the fluctuations.

4) There was a beautiful bouquet of flowers that someone threw in the garbage at work. I wonder what the story behind that is.

Here are the pictures for the week.


Funny license plate #1

Funny license plate #2

More construction


So proud of my youngest niece

Working from home since little man is sick






No comments: