Monday, June 12, 2017

Monday Musings

Hello all!Here we are at the start of another week. Here is what I am thinking about today.

1) Little man was named Student of the Month for May. He was so proud and excited. He has come so far his year and we are so happy.

2) We have made it through 2 of 3 very busy weekends. We just have to get through my birthday dinner with my family and Saturday and Fathers Day on Sunday.

3) I am wondering who turned the furnace on. It was 97 according to the temperature in my car when I left work today.

4) Only 3-1/2 days left of school. I cannot believe how fast this year went by.

Here are the pictures for the week.



Our little Student of the Month


Oreo Covered Molten Cake from Chili's


Since my niece doesn't drink Diet Coke I finished this one by myself


Little man made me a rainbow star at after school care


He was really tangled in the bankets


Funny license late. Oh and Avs suck.


Working on my blanket during the soccer game on World Wide Knit in Public Day


Little man was not happy about playing in almost 90 degree heat


Someone has joined the fidget spinner revolution
















No comments: