Thursday, June 01, 2017

Think Write Thursday: The June Edition

Hello June,

I am sure you are hearing this a lot but I cannot believe that you are upon us already. Time seems to be flying by faster and faster everyday.

You have always been my favorite month of the year. Of course you are the month of my birth so that makes sense. But you also bring the start if warm weather and of course the end of the school year which I am beginning to enjoy again as a mother.

You will also mark the end for many - including my youngest niece - as many high schools and college graduations will take place. I know they are looking forward to your arrival so they can move onto the next stages of their lives.

I hope to enjoy the heck out of you this month although you will be extremely busy with 3 birthdays, a graduation, Fathers Day and 3 more soccer Saturdays.

Kristyn

1 comment:

A :-) said...

Busy month for you! :-)