Monday, July 03, 2017

Monday Musings

Well hello July. I can not believe you are already upon us. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) My co-worker is on vacation and I am doing her job this week. I have been training for this since February. I managed to fix a mistake I made today with very little pain on my part. I was very proud of myself.

2) We will be heading to my dad's house tomorrow for a 4th of July BBQ/parade/fireworks viewing party. Clark is very excited.

3) I am still trying to figure out child care for the last 2 weeks of August. His camp ends August 18th and school does not start until September 5th. I will have enough PTO built up to take one week off but I don't really want to use it all up.

4) I hurt my back yesterday cleaning the house. I am trying to use this as evidence that we need to hire a cleaning lady to come in once a month so I just need to do a weekly maintenance. The hubby is not falling for it though.

Here are the pictures for the week.



Birthday selfie with my guys


Playing Yahtzee


I like the sentiment but this is on a pretty major thoroughfare with a 45 MPH speed limit


He would not sit still and let me take a nice picture


These two got to sleep in this morning while I had to go to work :(

No comments: