Monday, July 10, 2017

Monday Musings

Well another week is upon us. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) I finally had to cover for my co-worker last week. I have been training for this since February. Although I was nervous it has gone well and the hardest part if over.

2) I am trying to cut back on my iced tea and Coke Zero and drink more water. I am hoping that less caffeine will help me sleep better.

3) I am finally getting fairly caught up on my podcasts. Next I need to work on the TV shows on the DVR.

4) I have so many knitting projects that I want to cast on but I am way to many things on the needles already. I just need to buckle down and finish up some things.

Here are the pictures for the week.



Small town Americana on the 4th of July




On Saturday we had a picnic and walk in the park






Daddy found these Star Wars figurines for little man for $3 each at the thrift store

No comments: