Monday, August 07, 2017

Monday Musings

Here we are at the start of August. I feel at this rate like I am going to blink and it will be Christmas. Here is what I am thinking about today.

1) I am about 95% sure that little man and I will be able to go to Michigan Fiber Fest on the 19th. I am really looking forward to it.
2) I need to plan my few yarn purchases before we go.
3) After taking steroids and muscle relaxers I am still having issues with my pinched nerve. I really do not want to have to go to physical therapy.
4) Only 3 more weeks until I get to go on vacation. I cannot wait we all really need some downtime.

Here are the pictures for the week.


If you bring milk for your cereal to work in a Star Wars water bottle you maybe a mom


Having fun on the zip line at the playground

Out for a walk on the Clinton River Trail






This little guy was not scared at all and came very close

I love to see a man cleaning

1 comment:

A :-) said...

I hope you have a wonderful time at Michigan - I can't go this year. I had it on the schedule, but there are just too many other things going on here that day, plus 80/94 is a nightmare with construction at the moment - enough that it would add probably an hour to the three it usually takes. Again - I hope you have a great time!!