Monday, August 21, 2017

Monday Musings

Another week is upon us and here is what is on my mind.

1) I do not have the words to describe my disgust at the events in Charlottesville and the response from the White House. We are indeed living in scary times and I will leave it at that.

2) Little man and I had fun at Michigan Fiber Fest on Saturday. I think though if we go next year we will get a hotel room for the night. It was a bit much of a drive for one day.

3) I booked our hotel for Traverse City next week. I cannot wait to get away. It has been two years since we have gone anywhere. Even though it is only for 3 days it will be nice.

4) Hubby had a job interview today at 9am and he called me at 9:25 to say he got the job. It is a much better opportunity for so many reasons and I am excited for him.

Here are the pictures for the week.


I thought it was cool that the dice landed on top of each other like this
Drawing an arrow on the Clinton River Trail
It says Follow This Line
We went to grandpa's house for swimming
On the playground after the last day of summer camp
Checking out the map at the fiber fest
This guy was not happy and let everyone know it

The border collie demonstration
My small haul from the festival
Steaks and onion rings to celebrate the 18th anniversary of the day we met



















 

1 comment:

A :-) said...

So glad you got to go to the Fiber Fest! I didn't go this year - but I'm going to Wisconsin this coming weekend.