Monday, September 04, 2017

Monday Musings

Well hello there September! I cannot believe that you are here already. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) The first day of school is tomorrow. Little man begins 3rd grade. It is also his birthday - he will be 9. I can hardly believe that these things are true.

2) My vacation is sadly coming to an end. I have to go back on Wednesday and I am not ready for it.

3) I have had a hard time recovering from our trip. I have been very lazy the past 3 days. I am getting old!

4) I hate drama. I live a very boring and drama free life. So why do the members of my family insist on pulling me into their issues?

Here are the pictures for the week.

Having fun at the back to school social
We saw these deer as we were leaving the park where the back to school social was.
 Getting ready for a dip in the hotel pool
 Playing putt putt
 Clark and a waterfall
 It was very cold and windy but he wanted to go to the beach

 We had about 10 ducks come right up to us on the beach

He was passed out within 30 minutes on the road
 Knitting and watching Alabama vs Florida State

1 comment:

A :-) said...

Look how long his legs are!! He's grown so much just in the time I have been following your blog :-) Looks like you had a great vacation!