Monday, September 11, 2017

Monday Musings

Another week is upon us. Here is what I am thinking about today.

1) I cannot believe it has been 16 years since that horrible day when our world changed. In some ways it seems like just yesterday and in others it feels like it has been even longer.

2) Football is officially back with the start of the NFL season this weekend. I am so so so so happy.

3) I have only worked 4 days since my vacation ended and I am already for my next day off.

4) My motivation is seriously lacking. I just do not want to do anything at all. I have been trying to fake it until I make it but it has not been working.

Here are some pictures for the week.

The last night as an 8 year old
First day of 3rd grade
Turning 9 years old
The NFL is back!


First day of fall soccer
Party time with the family


No comments: