Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Monday Musings (on Tuesday)

Another week is upon us. I hope all of you in the US have a great Thanksgiving. Here is what I am thinking about this week.

1) I am very happy to have a long weekend coming up. I am off on Wednesday since little man does not have school and then have Thursday and Friday off.

2) I am also looking forward to a weekend alone. The guys will be heading out of town on Friday afternoon.

3) This cough that will not go away is really starting to tick me off.

4) I am going to try to record an episode of the podcast this weekend. it has been since May and I need to just do it already.

Here are the pictures for the week.

 One chocolate chip cheesecake for hubby's birthday
Happy birthday baby
Little man and the turkey he colored for a contest at our local independent toy store
The best work day of the year - Thanksgiving Pie Extravaganza!











No comments: