Monday, November 06, 2017

Monday Musings

Happy first Monday of November all. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) Since I posted the first 3 days of the month I thought about participating in NaBloPoMo this year and decided against it. I know myself well enough that it would cause me stress and I just do not want to deal with that right now.

2) We let the guinea pigs out of the cage yesterday. We put up the baby gates and let them have the run of the hallway. Hamlin (the mostly white one) is very chill and easy going. Rochester (the mostly brown and black one) is a stinker. He managed to escape the pen twice but I was able to catch him. He will be our problem child.

3) We fell back this weekend and it is now almost dark at 5pm. So far yesterday and today have not been so bad so I am hoping that maybe this year I will not have the normal adjustment time I always have to deal with.

Here are the pictures for the week.

A Halloween treat at work. But how do you make black frosting?
Only 45 minutes down one street and his bucket was full
JoJo is that you? I used to love this show
I am not ready for this yet
Little man is all set for winter with his new hat
Letting the boys run in the hallway
Someone had a hair cut. He always looks so old after it is done.

No comments: