Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Monday Musings One Day Late

Yesterday was the day from you know where so I am a day late posting this.

1)  I have always been very proud to say that I am a Michigan State alumnus. However, that has seriously changed this past week. I cannot bring myself to watch the basketball team anymore. It makes me sick and angry.

2) I am so proud of little man. He stood up to his friends who were bullying another boy on the playground last week. He was so upset that his friends could act like that.

3) Yesterday I finally took a stand at work and told my boss about some things that have been going on in our office that are really making me frustrated. I do not expect anything to change because she does not ever want to handle difficult situations but at least it is documented now.

Here are the pictures for the week.

A book in my favorite cozy mystery series makes me happy
Our sweet Rochester
My first swatch for the 5 Shawls in 5 Days challenge. It sure is ugly!
This picture does not do justice to how huge the moon appeared tonight

No comments: