Monday, January 22, 2018

Monday Musings

Another week is upon us and this is what is on my mind this week.

1) I thought I avoided the office plague but unfortunately I woke up Friday morning with my throat on fire, a majorly runny nose and a head that felt like a bowling ball.

2) I got pretty much nothing done this weekend because I was trying to fight this off.

3) I am starting to feel overwhelmed again. To many things and not not enough time. I am trying to concentrate on what is most important but my anxiety makes that difficult.

Here are the pictures for the week.

The fact that it is still light out when I leave work at 5pm means better days are ahead
Feeding my cold with some cheesecake
This handsome guy got a haircut
Multitasking - doing math homework while waiting for our food at Rams Horn celebrity server night raising money for our PTA

No comments: