Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Monday Musings on a Tuesday

Again I am a day late with this post. It seems to be the story of my life lately. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) I am trying really hard to break little man's electronic addiction. I signed him up for an art program at the library last Saturday and he complained the whole time. He was really upset that he was the only boy there. I told him in a few years he would enjoy being around a bunch girls but he didn't believe me.

2) Unfortunately on our way home we were in a car accident. We are ok but the poor car is not. I am without a vehicle until probably Friday.

3) I am working from home this week and loving it. Lately I have had a rough time at work dealing with the issues on our team. This week I can just do my job and not worry about the drama. It also makes me look forward to when we move offices in May and I will be working from home 2-3 days a week.

Here are the pictures for the week.

Working on his art project at the library
The boy and his creation
It is a creeper from Minecraft
There was an display of different LEGO creations at the library. Little man stated he wanted to make this Taj Mahal as well. His dad can help him with this.



No comments: