Monday, March 05, 2018

Monday Musings

Here we are at the beginning of March. I cannot believe how fast this year is going by. Here is what I am thinking about this week.

1) Man I am having some serious pregnancy side effects that I never had with Clark. Mostly insomnia and hot flashes.

2) It is nice at work the last couple of weeks because I just do not give a crap about the drama anymore - it's great!

3) I am trying to encourage Clark to find something he's passionate about other than Xbox and playing Minecraft. It does not appear to be working.

4) I am having major urges to cast on all the things but I am trying to remember that I have a blanket for my niece to finish before her birthday in May. Since it has been on the needles since last May completing this is not as easy as it sounds.

Here are some pictures for the week.

March sure came in like a lion
A boy and his guinea pig

No comments: