Monday, March 26, 2018

Monday Musings

Welcome to the last Monday of March. I can hardly believe that the first quarter of the year is almost over. Here is what is on my mind this week.

1) My work life has seriously improved. Our team problem was let go last week. While I do not relish in other people's misfortune I cannot say that I am sorry she is gone.

2) I got on someone's call list and I am getting a ton of robo calls. They all come from the same area code and first 3 digits but the last 4 digits are always different so I can't even block the numbers.

3) My blood sugars are still way to high. It is getting really frustrating because I am doing everything they tell me to and it is not working.

4) Current pregnancy craving - pumpkin seeds. I had the same one with little man.

No comments: