Monday, April 02, 2018

Monday Musings

Welcome to April everyone. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) Little man is on spring break this week. I am also on vacation today and tomorrow which is nice.

2) In the vein of you can't make this shit up we lost all three fish last week. I found the second one dead last Tuesday morning. My DH had already left for work so I got him out of the tank and flushed him down - or so I thought. When I went back into the bathroom a few minutes later to take a shower he was there staring at me. I flushed 2 more times but he just wouldn't go. I just closed the lid, called my hubby and told him to deal with it when he got home.

3) Pregnancy brain strikes again. I totally forget to dye Easter eggs this year. The only other time we have missed dyeing them since little man was 2-1/2 is when he was sick one year. He was a good sport though but mommy guilt is going strong.

Here are the pictures for the week.

We still had our opening day lunch at work even though the game was rained out. And the doctor gave his ok to the hot dogs.
At least I remembered the Easter basket
Little man and his loot

No comments: