Monday, April 16, 2018

Monday Musings

Here we are at the beginning of a new week. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) We have started our new remote work schedule today. Now I am working from home on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. I am so so so happy!

2) Where the heck is spring? It has been rainy, icy, windy and cold. The forecast is showing that it should be in the 50s and 60s by the end of the week. I hope this holds true.

3) As much as I hated my last job I miss certain things about that place. Right now it is the health insurance we had. I have already paid more out of pocket than I did for my entire pregnancy and delivery with little man. I guess now I know one reason why they filed for bankruptcy.

Here are some pictures from the week.

Little man and daddy got ice cream but didn't bring me any :(
It was Bagels with a Buddy on Friday the 13th
A cold and rainy day + not feeling well = a great time for a Star Wars marathon
I should have placed something next to it for scale but this strawberry looked like it was on steroids

No comments: