Monday, April 30, 2018

Monday Musings

Here we are at the last day of April. Here is what I am thinking about now.

1) We managed to avoid a bit of a scare. Our genetic screening came back for a higher risk than normal for Down's Syndrome. Last Monday we had an amnio done and we received the preliminary results on Wedesday and everything is good.

2) I also found out the gender but I am keeping that to myself. My DH does not want to know so I am keeping it hush hush.

3) Not only am I training a new person at work which I hate since we now work our new remote schedule I am the only one in the office on Wednesday and Friday so I have her ALL DAY! She is nice but it is just to much for my introverted self to deal with.

Here are the pictures for the week.

We went to a STEM event at a local high school. Little man got to play with a robot.
Little man and the lava lamp he made.
We had lunch at Leo's Coney Island after the event



No comments: