Monday, April 09, 2018

Monday Musings

Another week is upon us. Here is what is on my mind this week.

1) Little man has his consult to see if his tonsils need to be removed. He is really freaking out about this and I ope they can schedule to surgery quickly if he needs to have it.

2) I allowed myself to rest and not feel bad about it this weekend and I really needed it. I need to do this more often.

3) With the new addition coming along with our move this summer I have really been thinking about our finances. I know that we waste a lot of money on stupid things - we don't spend money on expensive things but nickel and dime ourselves to death. Some serious changes are going to be taking place around here.

4) I am really ready for some spring temps to come our way. it has been in the 20s and 30s for way to long now. it is supposed to be in the high 60s on Thursday and Friday but we also have rain in the forecast. I guess beggars can't be choosers so I will take the rain if necessary.

Here are some pictures from the week.

I enjoyed this book but exhaustion and brain fog made for slow reading















He was trying to get a kiss from Mister Rochester
I was behind this car on my way to work
Ok mother nature it's April showers bring May flowers it says nothing about snow
Doctor Eggman is stuck in the net
Preemie hat #3 completed








No comments: