Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Thoughts on Tuesday

I am not really in the mood to write but sometimes you just need to push through. Here is what I am thinking about today.

1) The brother of my best friend growing up was found dead yesterday. He had been missing since the 12th. His little girl's first birthday is today. I am beyond saddened for all of them.

2) I am having a pain the spreads from the middle of my bump over to my ribs. The only way it feels better is if I lay down. This is not very practical when I am working.

3) Spring has finally arrived which I about the only positive thing I can say right now.

Here are the pictures for the week.

Seriously Mother Nature it's April 17th. Stop already!
Little man made a mini rainforest at the lobrary
His creation
Thank you spring for finally showing up
I love his answer. He cracks me up

No comments: