Monday, May 07, 2018

Monday Musings

Welcome to the first Monday in May. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) After a year on the needles (well minus 5 days) I finally finished my niece's blanket just in time to give it to her at her birthday dinner yesterday.

2) Pumpkins seeds, mozzarella sticks and onion rings are my latest cravings.

3) My reading mojo has taken a major dive. I am just going with the flow as there are way to many other stresses going on in my life right now.

4) My kid is weird. It has been in the high 60s and low 70s the past week or so and he is fighting me on wearing short sleeves. Today the high is 67 and he is wearing a really heavy hooded sweatshirt.

Here are the pictures for the week.

This is a miracle people. Little man was ready for school 5 minutes early!
Is this a model pose or what?
 Even ESPN is saying May the Fourth be with you.
Saturday mornings = waffles in the McCain house
 A FO a year in the making

No comments: