Monday, May 28, 2018

Monday Musings

I always feel bad saying happy Memorial Day because of what the day is about but I can never come up with something better. Anyway here is what I am thinking this last Monday in May.

1) We started working in our new office on Wednesday last week. I felt like we were the Jeffersons because we sure moved on up. I know the novelty will wear off but for now we are enjoying the niceness.

2) I have spent this weekend doing practically nothing. I really need the rest. Of course I feel guilty for not getting stuff done but I know this was really what I needed to do for my health.

3) This baby is really being active and appears to really like cheesecake.

4) Only 3 weeks of school left for little man. I cannot believe next year he will be in 4th grade. I also cannot believe that when next year starts we will either have a newborn or close to it.

Here are a couple of pictures from the week.

I think I will skip the movie in the cemetery thank you

No comments: