Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Thoughts on Tuesday

A day late again this week. Oh well such is life. Here is what I am thinking about today.

1) I had a very nice Mother's Day. It is always such a bittersweet day but I was able to relax and then we went out to dinner which was nice.

2) I am totally spoiled now. We have been working our new remote schedule for 4 weeks now and I do not think I could ever have a job again where I had to go into an office 5 days a week.

3) Little man was named Student of the Month for April. We are so proud of him he has come a long long way in the past few years.

Here are the pictures for the week

Our Student of the Month
Celebrating at little man's favorite restaurant Leo's Coney Island
Yep I was dancing in my car like the chick in the Jeep commercial

Happy Mother's Day

No comments: