Well what a year 2018 has been. Nothing went according to what I thought would happen at the end of 2017. I am not even going to go back and look at what my goals were because I know that I did not meet any of them. And I am ok with that. I had a rough pregnancy - both physically and mentally - and I had to take care of myself first and foremost.
Knitting wise I finished two market bags and three preemie hats. I have three WIPs on the needles - a baby blanket, baby sweater and a Christmas stocking that did not get finished in time.
In reading news I finished 17 books for a total of 4882 pages. Here is my list of books.
1) A Stash of One’s Own: Knitters on Loving, Living with, and Letting Go of Yarn by Clara Parks (12/27-1/3/18: 146 pages)
2) Today Matters: 12 Daily Practices to Guarantee Tomorrow’s Success by John C. Maxwell (11/6-1/6/18: 239 pages)
3) Killer Reunion: A Savannah Reid Mystery by G.A. McKevett (1/4-1/12/18: 307 pages)
4) A Weekend to Change Your Life: Find Your Authentic Self After a Lifetime of Being All Things to All People by Joan Anderson (1/7-2/12/18-: 252 pages)
5) Death of a Cozy Writer: A St. Just Mystery by G.M. Malliet (1/12-1/24/18: 298
6) Every Body on Deck: A Savannah Reid Mystery by G.A. McKevett (1/25-2/2/18: 308 pages)
7) A Mother’s Reckoning: Living in the Aftermath of Tragedy by Sue Klebold (2/3-2/13/18: 284 pages)
8) The Urban Monk: Eastern Wisdom and Modern Hacks to Stop Time and Find Success, Happiness and Peace by Pedram Shojai, OMD (2/12-3/24/18: 261 pages)
9) The Autobiography of Mrs. Tom Thumb by Melanie Benjamin (2/14-2/25/18: 566 pages)
10) Bootstrapper: From Broke to Badass on a Northern Michigan Farm by Mardi Jo Link (2/25-3/10/18: 262 pages)
11) The Good Goodbye by Carla Buckley (3/10-3/23/18: 348 pages)
12) The Ashford Affair by Lauren Willig (3/24-4/8/18: 358 pages)
13) The Power of Meaning: Crafting a Life That Matters by Emily Esfahani Smith (3/24-5/12/18: 235 pages)
14) The Good House by Ann Leary (4/8-5/9/2018: 292 pages)
15) What Got You Here Won’t Get You There by Marshall Goldsmith (5/15-9/20/18: 223 pages)
16) The Knitters Gift by Bernadette Murphy (5/16-6/16/18: 246 pages)
17) Yarned and Dangerous: A Tangled Web Mystery by Sadie Hartwell (7/7-7/28/18: 257 pages)
I am looking forward to 2019. I am hoping for a year that is more peaceful and less eventful. We will see what happens. Until next time ....