Monday, December 03, 2018

Monday Musings

I am going to try to get back on a posting schedule but I am not promising anything. Here is what I am thinking about this week.

1) Preston is doing well at day care. I went back to work the week of Thanksgiving. Things have certainly changed even in the few years since Clark was in daycare. There is a webcam in the room and an app where they post pictures and his feeding/sleeping/diaper schedule.

2) It is advent time again. Clark loves it so much but I am not really up for it this year especially.

3) Hubby has a new job and he is now working afternoons. This means everything with the boys falls to me. Although DH is doing more housework which helps I miss him and so does Clark. I know he misses us too. We will survive though.

Here are some pictures for you.

Tigger was not very happy
2 months old already
The cuteness kills me
Happy birthday daddy
 Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: