Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Thoughts on Tuesday

I cannot believe that it is February already. Time seems to be going by faster than usual. Maybe it is because I have 2 kids now instead of just 1. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) I am glad that this week seems to be back to normal. The last 2 weeks have been insane.

2) Preston had RSV last week and missed 2 days of daycare. Thankfully he is better and did not end up in the hospital like his older brother did when he had RSV.

3) With the MLK holiday, a planned half day, snow days and cold days Clark only went to school 2-1/2 days in the last two weeks. He was thrilled but we will see how he feels in June if he has to make up days,

4) We had a new person start at work last week which means training AGAIN! I hate training people and I am not looking forward to tomorrow and Friday when I am in the office and have to take my turn.

Here are some pictures for the week.

My little gamer on yet another snow day

Working from home with a sick baby laying next to me
 Like the saying goes if you don't like the weather in Michigan wait a minute and it will change
D is for my two little dudes

No comments: