Monday, April 29, 2019

Monday Musings

Here we are at the last Monday of April. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) There are some changes going on at work. My bosses boss is changing and while we have been told this shouldn't effect us I am nervous. I don't really like this new person so I am a bit nervous as to what could happen.

2) I wish the weather would make up its mind already. I had to turn the heat back on this morning because it was freezing in the house Get back on your meds mother nature.

3) I have been thinking a lot lately about community and finding my tribe. I want to start something for women who have become mothers over 40 but I am not sure where to start.

Here are the pictures for the week.

Mmmmm brother's shirt is tasty
It's Bagels with a Buddy at school
Hanging in bed playing with my toys on a Saturday morning
Hanging out with daddy and brother at the mall




No comments: