1) Preston turned 10 months old last week. I just can't believe how fast time is going by.
2) I think boredom is starting to set in for little man. I am trying to come up with some things to keep him entertained but I am running low.
3) We went to my dad's yesterday and Preston went in the pool for the first time. He wasn't sure at first but after about a minute he was splashing and having a great time.
4) I am almost finished with another knitting project. That is 2 FOs in a little over a month which is amazing.
5) I need to take pictures and write up the info on the baby blanket I finished at the beginning of June. At least it is hot so I don't feel so bad about not giving it to Preston yet.
Here are the pictures for the week.