Monday, July 15, 2019

Monday Musings

Hello Monday we meet again. We really need to quit meeting like this! Here is what I am thinking about today.

1) Preston turned 10 months old last week. I just can't believe how fast time is going by.

2) I think boredom is starting to set in for little man. I am trying to come up with some things to keep him entertained but I am running low.

3) We went to my dad's yesterday and Preston went in the pool for the first time. He wasn't sure at first but after about a minute he was splashing and having a great time.

4) I am almost finished with another knitting project. That is 2 FOs in a little over a month which is amazing.

5) I need to take pictures and write up the info on the baby blanket I finished at the beginning of June. At least it is hot so I don't feel so bad about not giving it to Preston yet.

Here are the pictures for the week.

Clark and daddy went to see the new Spiderman movie 4th of July weekend
Look who is 10 months old
Look mom no hands!
Oh to sleep the sleep of a 10 year old
Brothers hanging on the couch
Hanging with daddy on grandpa's deck
Hanging in the pool

No comments: