Monday, December 02, 2019

Monday Musings

Welcome to December. Holy moly I cannot believe it is the last month of the year already. Here is what is on my mind this week.

1) We had a nice relaxing weekend. I spent a few hours on Saturday out of the house at the library. I may need to do that more often.

2) We have started our traditional advent activities. Yesterday we put up the tree. We did not put on many ornaments because of Preston. He has touched it a few times but so far so good.

3) I feel like we are in a good place for the holidays both financially and time wise but my anxiety is still through the roof. I wish I could figure this out.

Here are the pictures for the week.

What's up?!
Preston getting down
Having fun drawing at daycare
The view from my seat at the library on Saturday afternoon

No comments: