Monday, February 03, 2020

Monday Musings

Well hello February. This is my least favorite month of the year but I am trying to be more positive about things so I am going to put it out there that this is going to be a great month, Here is what is on my mind today.

1) Yesterday was the Superbowl. This means football season is over. I am hoping the withdrawal is not that bad this year.

2) This is a busy week for us. A dentist appointment for Clark tomorrow, his 5th grade concert on Thursday and a half day of school on Friday. Why is it that some weeks are packed and others are empty?

3) I finally was able to update my Ravelry projects and stash from 2019 so that means I can finally post my 2019 in Review post.

Here are a few pictures for the week.

Bagels with a buddy a school
Hanging at the mall with daddy



No comments: